Recently we took the time to write a post on what exactly iMeet does and how people can it utilize to their advantage, for work or personal endeavors. If you missed that blog post, here’s the link: https://nwmap.com/what-is-imeet
Let’s explore some new features that iMeet has been working on that just might add even more essential tools for your convenience. These features include:
- Easier invites. The intuitive invite panel now automatically recalls people of past meetings. Just one click calls or emails them instantly for easy inviting.
- Enhanced softphone technology with echo cancellation. Use a headset if needed as well.
- Host mobile meetings on your mobile tablet, mobile apps for iPhone, iTouch, and iPad.
- Ability to re-size your profile pic with the iMeet photo editor.
- Enhanced Room Key Monitor; easy for quick messages perhaps if your’e running late to a meeting- let them know instantly or perhaps you want to end a meeting early and lock up the room with a key.
- Improved chat features; time stamps for messages between people you know.
- Connect with people around the globe now for a small additional fee.
NWMAP offers iMeet services through our trusted provider Intelisys: https://nwmap.com/contact-us