We want to see you succeed. We’ve built a business around relationships and one of the most important ones is with our new Telecom Agents. Feeling like they’re supported and have flexibility can give them a fighting chance with our tools and strategies.
Every business must confront the topic of disaster preparedness. It’s also one of those things we must maintain and keep up-to-date whether it’s back-up services or emergency strategies. While we realize it may end up on a business’ back-burner, people quickly find out it’s completely necessary when it’s necessary.
There are several ways to approach your businesses’ disaster plans in the Cloud. Cloud disaster recovery is becoming an easy, cost-effective, and now more secure than ever plan to keep your company from being tragically effected by an unforeseen disaster (loss of data, security breach, loss of business connectivity and continuity during a natural disaster).
Where to begin: Telecom Agents can help determine what plan is best for your business needs. Of course we’d encourage this route, we’re Telecom agents, but seriously this is your best bet to end up with your best plan of action.
First, you must determine your level of need. This isn’t necessarily how likely you are to e effected as much as it is how much it could hurt you and how much you have to lose. No business can afford to lose to a disaster- many will eventually end of bankrupt! Benefit versus risk is a ration we deal with often in business. Of course this is off-set by how much a business can afford to spend on a disaster recovery plan.
This is why we’ve taken special interest in disaster Cloud Recovery services. There are so many to choose from. Again, that’s why we’re the Agents- we’ve got a handle on this for you. We can help! Just to give you an idea…
Evolve IP Cloud Recovery plan, DRaas suite, entails data protection and automated options for business continuity, match level of risk and spend accordingly. Customers not only know where their data is backed up, they also know how and when they will have it restored.
They suggest 3 aspects to consider:
- Source of System – Whether your system is onsite, in the Evolve IP Cloud, or elsewhere.
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) – How current your data is at the recovery site.
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) – How long it should take to bring an environment back online once a disaster or major incident is declared.
Evolve IP’s DRaaS Suite products are designed to deliver a wide range of RPO/RTO service levels, with RPO’s measured in seconds, not hours. The Evolve IP DRaaS Suite includes:
- DRaaS SRM (EMC as a Service) – Standard and Premium
- DRaaS ZT – Standard and Premium
- DRaaS DK – One-to-One
- DRaaS DT – One-to-One and Many-to-One
- Cloud Backup/Reflection – Standard and Enterprise
Airespring will tell you ‘Downtime can cost you’. They also provide services, such as Managed Failover, for just the occasion- you know, the one you weren’t planning for.
Managed Failover provides a separate, redundant network connection in the event your primary connection fails. While the AireSpring Network already includes multiple levels of redundancy to ensure high availability for our Cloud and Voice Network or private MPLS Networks, Managed Failover offers an additional level of high availability connectivity at your location.
Other features include:
- AireSpring’s Managed Failover Connectivity will automatically detect access issues with the primary connection and route traffic over the redundant connection until service is restored to the primary connection.
- AireSpring professionally configures the router, then manages and monitors your network with the help of our 24/7 AireNMS network monitoring service.
- AireSpring Voice and MPLS services can also be configured to automatically failover.
- Diversified connectivity options are available using a wide range of underlying vendors: Ethernet (copper and fiber), EOC, TDM, Cable, DSL and Wireless.