Integra Telecom’s business phone line systems and Internet services are combined in one hassle-free package.
What can your business expect from the Broadband Bundle?
- Business Phone Lines: up to 6 lines- installed
- Internet Service: up to 20 Mbps download/up to 2 Mbps upload
- Calling Features: up to 16 features per phone line, including caller ID and 3-way calling
- Premium Voicemail: Voicemail with optional web interface and option to receive voicemail as email attachment
- Unlimited Long Distance: Out bound nationally to 48 states (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) with no monthly revenue commitments. Long distance usage is limited standard commercial calling patterns.
- Audio Conferencing: 60 minutes free conference calling per account. Audio conferencing includes a charge of $.14 per participant per minute after the initial 60 minutes of usage.
- Email and Web Hosting: Website and email hosting offered by Integra with 100 email accounts, each with 1GB of space.
- 10 GB Online Data Storage: Storage and back-up of crucial files, accessible from any PC anywhere, Lost data is easily restored.
NWMAP offers Integra’s Broadband Bundle to the following cities: Portland, Eugene, Salem – Oregon, Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Spokane, – Washington; Sacramento – California, Salt Lake City – Utah, Boise – Idaho, Reno – Nevada, and Denver – Colorado.
NWMAP believes in superior customer service and is available to answer your questions about Integra Telecom’s Broadband Bundle package and services.