We want to see you succeed. We’ve built a business around relationships and one of the most important ones is with our new Telecom Agents. Feeling like they’re supported and have flexibility can give them a fighting chance with our tools and strategies.
Every business must confront the topic of disaster preparedness. It’s also one of those things we must maintain and keep up-to-date whether it’s back-up services or emergency strategies. While we realize it may end up on a business’ back-burner, people quickly find out it’s completely necessary when it’s necessary.
There are several ways to approach your businesses’ disaster plans in the Cloud. Cloud disaster recovery is becoming an easy, cost-effective, and now more secure than ever plan to keep your company from being tragically effected by an unforeseen disaster (loss of data, security breach, loss of business connectivity and continuity during a natural disaster).
Where to begin: Telecom Agents can help determine what plan is best for your business needs. Of course we’d encourage this route, we’re Telecom agents, but seriously this is your best bet to end up with your best plan of action.
First, you must determine your level of need. This isn’t necessarily how likely you are to e effected as much as it is how much it could hurt you and how much you have to lose. No business can afford to lose to a disaster- many will eventually end of bankrupt! Benefit versus risk is a ration we deal with often in business. Of course this is off-set by how much a business can afford to spend on a disaster recovery plan.
This is why we’ve taken special interest in disaster Cloud Recovery services. There are so many to choose from. Again, that’s why we’re the Agents- we’ve got a handle on this for you. We can help! Just to give you an idea…
Evolve IP Cloud Recovery plan, DRaas suite, entails data protection and automated options for business continuity, match level of risk and spend accordingly. Customers not only know where their data is backed up, they also know how and when they will have it restored.
They suggest 3 aspects to consider:
- Source of System – Whether your system is onsite, in the Evolve IP Cloud, or elsewhere.
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) – How current your data is at the recovery site.
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) – How long it should take to bring an environment back online once a disaster or major incident is declared.
Evolve IP’s DRaaS Suite products are designed to deliver a wide range of RPO/RTO service levels, with RPO’s measured in seconds, not hours. The Evolve IP DRaaS Suite includes:
- DRaaS SRM (EMC as a Service) – Standard and Premium
- DRaaS ZT – Standard and Premium
- DRaaS DK – One-to-One
- DRaaS DT – One-to-One and Many-to-One
- Cloud Backup/Reflection – Standard and Enterprise
Airespring will tell you ‘Downtime can cost you’. They also provide services, such as Managed Failover, for just the occasion- you know, the one you weren’t planning for.
Managed Failover provides a separate, redundant network connection in the event your primary connection fails. While the AireSpring Network already includes multiple levels of redundancy to ensure high availability for our Cloud and Voice Network or private MPLS Networks, Managed Failover offers an additional level of high availability connectivity at your location.
Other features include:
- AireSpring’s Managed Failover Connectivity will automatically detect access issues with the primary connection and route traffic over the redundant connection until service is restored to the primary connection.
- AireSpring professionally configures the router, then manages and monitors your network with the help of our 24/7 AireNMS network monitoring service.
- AireSpring Voice and MPLS services can also be configured to automatically failover.
- Diversified connectivity options are available using a wide range of underlying vendors: Ethernet (copper and fiber), EOC, TDM, Cable, DSL and Wireless.
When the topic of SALES is mentioned it can mean a lot of things to a lot of people. Some are put off by the mere word while others welcome it and/or it means money in their pocket and even flexible hours! What do you think of? An exciting challenge? A daunting endeavor for extroverts? President of NWMAP, Lennie Green, created a list of a few personality traits and types of people who would make a perfect-fit SALES Agent. He’s witnessed various types of people make a nice living selling Telecom services and products. He’s also been down that road himself.
First of all, it may seem less overwhelming when people know Sales Agents learn on-the-job. This means it’s an opportunity for growth. Lennie has specific tools he supplies his newer agents with and guides them through their independent path of sales. Traits and key points he’s noticed that do well or gravitate towards Sales Agent careers are as follows:
- Enjoy a challenge. Problems have solutions.
- Good listeners- every transaction with a customer involves a good amount of listening.
- Believe in the word-of-mouth system. With each customer you’ve helped, there is a good chance it will get around.
- View themselves as a business and an asset.
- Want to do better than good or good enough. they’re always looking to improve themselves and invest in themselves as a business.
- Good at time management and learn good time skills like closing sells faster.
The nitty gritty:
- An ability and willingness to learn on-the-job, asking questions, and soaking up knowledge constantly.
- Even engineering and/or technical people with the knowledge can learn people skills on the job and vice versa- if you have those people skills, you can learn the technical side.
- Realize sales is about building relationships, networks, and customer satisfaction. It can be very rewarding (aside from the money).
- A problem solver who enjoys creating strategies and working consistently with clients to find solutions. Think of it as a love connection dating site, except Telecom Sales Agents are matching their clients with the perfect product and service plan.
- An ability to go between the people side of things to the technical side of things.
- Speaking, and translating technology terms to clients.
You can grow into a sales position! Start with doing it on the side and build your business.
This year marks our best ever contest prize: NWMAP Fall Fest dinner event for 6 winners! Every year NWMAP invites a few select employees to join an annual gathering we like to call Fall Fest. The event lands in November in time to get everyone in the seasonal spirit. Last year’s Fall Fest took place in Lincoln City, OR with dinner and overnight arrangements at the coast. This year will also be a dinner event, but the location is a surprise for now.
This year we’re holding a contest for additional Agents to attend our festivity. Winners will be selected by :
Most in one sale
Most improved sales
& random winners will also be announced.
More details later…In the meantime let’s get selling!
In 2015, NWMAP has decided to forgo the whole New Year’s resolution. Our goal began with, and has always been, to help clients achieve success in their own business by giving them the edge they need through Telecom Technology (phone systems, lower bills, marketing tools, Hosted services, etc). One of those avenues is Cloud Computing. AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Cloud Computing!!! Haven’t heard about this in a while, right? We know, it’s plastered everywhere, and now that it is there’s some serious intimidation surrounding this topic. Potential Cloud consumers are missing out because of this intimidation factor. Our goal this year, and always, is to really HELP our clients, help businesses small to large. There’s an abundance of info out there, but how much is truly helpful? It’s only adding to the confusion, the mysterious cloud looming over the Cloud.
Is it secure? From a Telecom Agent’s perspective, we know that a business can increase productivity, availability, and store more info with more benefits all for lower costs. We are excited about Cloud technology. On the forefront right now is security services- they’re awesome and only getting better! 2014 was a perfect year for insight into how businesses are effected by hackers and other security risks. With that in mind, the security technology for the Cloud is on target!
Where do I start, who do I trust? Recently we’ve seen articles stating how businesses have grown confused and complacent over Cloud Computing. We urge them to look into it. Telecom agencies, like NWMAP, provide free quotes and free reviews of your current services and costs. FREE! Those articles stated service providers, sales agents, and vendors aren’t much help and looking into it by yourself as a business owner is intimidating so the solution? A Telecom Agent!
What is the Cloud and how can it benefit me? You may already know all this, but let’s begin again… Everything is Internet today- we pretty much have to accept that to be in business. The Cloud is instant access to that world and utilizes that access as well. Cloud Computing uses a network of remote servers (data centers) hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer. It saves on the cost of hardware and excessive in-house infrastructure that you would normally need to do a fraction of capabilities you would be able to do using Cloud storage. The data centers can manage your info and now protect it better than ever- no time consuming or major IT work involved.
If you need more FREE HELP: we’re here to assist: https://nwmap.com/contact-us